COVID-19 TIER 4 RULES
Due to the latest Government announcement Hampshire will be going into Tier 4 from 00:01 on Saturday 26th December 2020.
As a result ALL CPSA Registered Shoots at Owls Lodge will be
CANCELLED until Further Notice.
However we will still be open for PRE BOOKED Practice every Tuesday & Thursday to anyone who is in a Tier 4 area, unfortunately we cannot accept anyone from a lower tier at this time.
TIER 4 PRACTICE RULES
– Sporting start times – 10:00, 11:30, 13:00 & 14:30
– Skeet/DTL/Olympic Trap start times – 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 & 15:00 (1 “pair” per start time)
– You can Shoot with ONE other person who is NOT from your household or support bubble
– Maximum 12 “pairs” from different households OR 12 “Groups” from within the same household or support bubble at each start time
– For Sporting You will be given a specific stand to start on and must shoot in Numerical order
– If you get to a stand that is still occupied please use the waiting points provided until the stand is free
* We do insist that if you are suffering with symptoms of Coronavirus please self isolate until you are fit and well again.
Owls Lodge Shooting School
Just seconds from the A303 at Barton Stacey, Hampshire. Owls Lodge is easily accessible, just 10 minutes from the M3 and 40 minutes from the M25.
The clubhouse facilities are excellent. Starting with a warm welcome at reception on arrival, which then leads into an open plan dining room and lounge area.
The dining room can comfortably seat 40 people, whether you are just having lunch or we are entertaining you for your corporate event.